Image Poster Design for Social Media
The key to growing your social media is consistent high quality content. Image Posters, or memes, are incredibly helpful for building your social media audience and driving traffic to your site.
While most people can throw together a few with a meme generator, quality really does make a huge difference. You want to provide something eye-catching and valuable. Aspects such as targeted content, design skills, high quality images, and carefully selected fonts can make a big impact on catching someones attention.
Take that one step further and you can utilize automatic software like Hootsuite or Social Jukebox. Just upload 30-50 images and set them to not repeat for a month and you have fresh posts on your social media each day. You set it up one time and then your done unless your adding more content.
Most of my memes get an average of 4-7k reach and have grown my own pages immensly. Part of this is quality and part of it is knowing when and where to post them. Another thing to keep in mind is that different platforms have different optimal sizes and this also makes a huge difference.
Here is a quick refrence list of optimal sizes:
Facebook Image Sizes
- Profile Image: 180 x 180 (Displays 170 x 170 on Desktop)
- Business Page Profile Picture: 180 x 180 (Displays 170 x 170 on Desktop)
- Cover Photo: 820 x 312 (Photo will appear on page as 170 x 170 pixels on desktop, 128 x 128 on smartphones, and 36 x 36 on most feature phones.)
- Shared Image: 1,200 x 630
- Shared Link: 1,200 x 628
- Highlighted Image: 1,200 x 717 (Recommended)
- Event Image: 1920 x 1080 (Recommended)
Twitter Image Sizes
- Profile Photo: 400 x 400 (Displays 200 x 200)
- Header Photo: 1,500 x 500
- In-Stream Photo: Minimum 440 x 220 (2:1 Ratio)
Instagram Image Sizes
- Profile Picture: 110 x 110
- Photo Thumbnails: 161 x 161
- Photo Size: 1080 x 1080
- Instagram Stories: 1080 x 1920
LinkedIn Image Sizes
- Personal Profile Image: 400 x 400 (Recommended)
- Personal Background Image: 1584 x 396
- Company Logo Image: 300 x 300
- Square Logo: 60 x 60
- Company Cover Image: Between 1536 x 768
- Banner Image for Company Pages: 646 x 220 (Minimum)
- Hero Image: 1128 x 376
Pinterest Image Sizes
- Profile Picture: 165 x 165
- Pins on main page appear as 236 pixels (height is scaled).
- Pins on a board appear as 236 pixels (height is scaled).
- Expanded pins have a minimum width 600 pixels (height is scaled).
- It’s recommended to use an image aspect ratio of 2:3 to 1:3.5
- 222 x 150 pixels (large thumbnail)
- 55 x 55 (smaller thumbnail)
You can outsource this time consuming work
One huge advantage to hiring someone to do this for you is that they will be efficient and can produce a higher number of quality memes in a shorter amount of time.
I've put together a few packages if you think that we can help you with this.
Please Message me if this service can help you grow your social media accounts.
You can order through the posters below.
Please include your website and facebook page address in the form to speed up the process.
I can analyze your site/pages and determine:
- The best times for you to post based on your audience
- Advise you on scheduling
- Give you tips to get the results you want
- Give you tips to keep from getting banned
You provide the quotes, we provide the copyright free images.
Please visit our facebook photo album to see more examples